divendres, 5 de març del 2010

Problems until the las moment

Last week I remembered that on the 5th of March we had to have the and portfolio finnished, so I decided that on Friday I would begin to make the first posts.
Friday arrived and when I left the high school and I finnished my english lessons I went to my house, I opened my computer and.. it didn't work, everytime I have to do sometghing important I have problems, but for me the fact was that my PC didn't work, and the first and main question which came to my mind was: what am I going to do this weekend without my computer? The answer to this question arrived on Friday's night, when I went to the TV and I discovered that at night, well, late night, in some new TDT channels series of my childhood are emitted.
I've spent all the weekend watching TV, and you don't imagine how amazing but boring can be doesn't know what to do.