divendres, 5 de març del 2010

Pokemon! Catch'em all!!!

I know that it sounds strange that a boy of eighteen years old is attracted by Pokemon, but the truth is that since I restarted to play during the last year I haven't stopped.
Pokemon appeared on 1995 in Hapan and arrived to Europe several years later. First of all there were 151 pokemons, on 2001 appeared new versions of the videogames and the number of Pokemon increased to 251. By this time was when I stopped playing, but las year as I didn't study and I didn't do anything I began to play with the third generation of Pokemon videogames, which increased the number of capturable Pokemons to 386.
As I said, I haven't stopped to play and two months ago I bought NintendoDS to a friend and the Pokemon Platinium, the last Pokemon videogame which has appeared. In this new game there are 493 Pokemons, and obviouslu, I catch'em all!
Next year is goint to appear the 5th generation and I hope it will be as wonderful as the previous ones:D