divendres, 5 de març del 2010

My new PC

Yesterdat, at 7 o'clock a.m. I disconnected my PC and I put it on the car because in the evening I wanted to bring it to PC-System, the shop were I bought the computer, because I wanted to have the PC repaired.
When I arrived to the sop the boy from there took my computer, he opened it and he began to watch which was the problem. He arrived to the conclusion that my graphic target was literally burned, (I've played too much with my computer). The graphic target had been burneed because of the RAM memory, which wasn't as strong as the GT and this one had to work the double than normally. My PC was made piece by piece, and it only was two years old so the major part of the pieces inside were still from the best ones, so I decided to change my GT and my RAM for more modern ones.
The problem is that the RAM I wanted comes from Corea, and it won't arrive until the next week.