dimarts, 25 de novembre del 2008

Tribal Wars!

Well, today I want to talk about Tribal Wars, because is the a game which I've played a lot since this summer. This is a free online game, where you have a little village with few inhabitants, and, during the time you have to increase the levels of your houses (for example Clay Pit, Smithy, Wall...) to win more points. When you have enough resources, you can do the academy. This last construction serves to do a different unit, who has the capacity to conquer anothers villages (with the support of you normal soldiers). This is the principal objective of the game. You can be the best player of the server if you obtain the majority part the villages of the server.

Well, this all for today! I wait you in this game, because now there are lot of us in this community (Oriol, Peña, Josú, Mesas, me, etc

3 comentaris:

carles!! ha dit...

I can't understand how you can play this kind of games... they are really boring!!


See you amdrianoooooo!!

cristian ha dit...

NOooOoOo!
this game it's very interesting
but it's so tired... jajajaj
see you on monday my friend
and..
empty your mind!
xDD


Bye!




Pelle.

boyskout ha dit...

Nooo! This game isn't bouring!!!
This game is another thing that thanks to Adria I'm playing it!

CuM!