diumenge, 23 de novembre del 2008

Greece!

Hello people!
Today I'll talk about one of my dreams, the trip of my live: Greece. Well, at first, this is one of my dreams because I love his art, his mythology and his philosphy. When I visit Greece, I will pass for Ítaca, Troya, Delfos, Atenes, Esparta, Micenes, Olimp, and others. I know that if I only go there one time I'm not going to have time enough,so I hope that I will travel two or three more times. I really love this culture and this society. I think that his people were very clever, more than other societies. And nowadays, we live with a lot of things that they gave our, for exemple theatre, stadium, gym and the most important: the language. Catalan derive from latin and this derive from greek. A lot of catalan words have greek's roots. It's really interesting, for me, of course!
Well, this is all for today! I'm sure that this dream in a few years will be a reality!