diumenge, 25 de maig del 2008

Rubik Cube!


Hi!
I’m going to talk about my new hobby: The Rubik Cube.
One day I watched a TV report which talked about this mental game. As you know, it’s a cubs with each side of a different colour and each colour divided on nine squares. It consists on order it to get all the same colour squares in the same side. Do it without the method is impossible, so you have to learn some algorithms.

This report and the brain training game impress me a lot and I decided to learn how to do it.
Firstly, I watched some video rules in the youtube. There, some people explain you how to solve it by the easiest way.
But well, without the cub I couldn’t do nothing and Carla told me that in the Chinese shop there was it for only 0’75 €. So, she went there to buy me one, as a present.
Since then I started to do it listening the rules of the man in the video, after I wrote the rules in a paper and now, I can do it without any rules. I can do it in less than three minutes; my record is 2 minutes 27 seconds.
But the thing doesn’t finish here because Ferran, Guillem and Carla, also learned how to do it influenced by me. The bad is that they have already stopped to learn it. Moreover, as I bring the cub in the excursions, people of first batxillerat also are in the game.
It’s funny because when you are doing it, all people are looking you and well, I recommend it to all boys to get girls!

Bye!

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Adria this is a lie! You don't know the form for resolve the Rubik's Cube! ¬¬

The video of the meteorit man is incredible! But Jeff Hardy, is a bit stupid, no?

Bye!