dijous, 29 de maig del 2008

Miki!


Jajajaj!
Lots of people has known a lot of historis about this guy: MIKI!XD, but not a lot have could seen or know him. So I put a foto where Miki appears, although you can't see his face!xd
Today I'm not very inspirated, but I must do the entries, so let's go with this!

Miquel, Miki for friends, is one year older than me. I knew Miki three years ago in english extra-school classes... we didn't alk a lot, but 2 years ago Miki and me were involved in a fight that we didn't had caused, and since this day we have shared a lot of good moments!=) But nowadays we're not very good for some personal problems.. (although I think the only one who has a problem is him). So, I wish that one day he will see things as they really are and we could be as friends as allways without any problems.