dijous, 1 de maig del 2008

3rd Term, so more blogging...

Hello one more time people!
This time maybe I've started a bit late, but we've got a lot of work, exams and books to read, so I haven't found a space for the blog since now. In 1 month we finish the school year, and we have to do the final sprint which is very hard...

This weekend has been different, but no better than others. The only special thing that I've done was on Friday, when some students of 1st. Batxillerat met at Empuriabrava to have a lunch (I didn't go to the lunch, I had come later) and to do SOMETHING because the concert which was organized by 2nd Batxillerat had been cancelled... 2 friends and me came at Empuria at nearly 0:00, but we stayed only until 2:30 because we were tired and it wasn't a very funny party there.
A part of this, I have stayed at home these whole 2 days, reading for the school and staying at the computer with music or surfing the Internet... I hope next weekend will be better!!!

So, that's all for today. I will do more posts soon (if not, I won't end the Blog :S!)
Bye people, mind yourselves ;D