dissabte, 8 de març del 2008

SaaturdaY!

Today I've waken up at half past ten and I haven't done anything until half past three, when my cousin David and my friend Marc have come to figueres to go shopping. We've spent all the time going on shopping and buying different things. Although we've spent a lot of time we haven't done anything which can be considered important.
So now, I'm going to talk about what I'm going to do this night:
Yesterday a friend told to me that there was a lot of time since the last party we did in his house, so today he has spent all the morning phoning all our friends, and now we were preparing the party (after have gone to the supermarket to buy all we need) when I've remembered I had to do the entry to the blog, so this why and what I'm doing here now.
I don't have nothing more to say, only one thing, people after you have gone to the party and you see this, you'll remember how it was the super mikels house partY!