dijous, 6 de març del 2008

ExamS!

Hi people,

Today it's Thursday, so I've just done three of the most difficult exams of the term, on Tuesday I did filosofy exam, it was a very difficult exam, and I think that like the other term I'm going to fail.
On Wednesday I did the latin exam, it wasn't difficult, but it wasn't also easy, I wish I'm going to pass it, but I don't think I'm going to pass the term because I failed the other exam with a 3'82. Today we've done spanish exam, like latin exam it wasn't difficult, but it would be better if I had studied more. Finally, tomorrow we have english exam, but I'm not afraid, I don't think I'll have any problems.
For the next week I've other exams like literature exam, history exam... but ther aren't very difficult. Although they aren't very difficult I'll have a lot of work, because I've to read 3 books and make a lot of homework.
So for today it's enough, tomorrow I'll explain how the english exam has gone!:)

Bye bye!:)