divendres, 24 d’abril del 2009

GATILLAZO!

This Saturday I’m going with my friend Marc Puig to l’Hospitalet to a recital of “Gatillazo”.

This music band plays in a festival known as Villa-Rock and it will play with two other bands which will play before “Gatillazo” as support bands. The names of these two bands are “Ni porfavor ni ostias” and “El Rey de Espaldas”.

The best of all is that we don’t have exams until 4th of May, so I have fifteen days to enjoy as I want, and this weekend I will not have to study, so I will spend it in Barcelona.

The planning begins on Saturday at 13:00 when me and Marc will meet and we will take the train to Barcelona. We’re going to spend the afternoon on Tallers Street, and at eight o’clock we are going to take the underground to l’Hospitalet.

Although the festival is not going to finish very late we will not come back to Figueres until 7:39 am, when the first train leaves. So we will have to spend all the night in Barcelona going from a pub to another one.